Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Week of 11/27

A. I only had two days of internship and school this week. Monday I posted a new entry on my News Herald blog talking about how Black Friday and Sears made up my weekend. I also finished writing for my next blog entry about the conference that I went to in early October. The newsroom has been quieter than usual having not seen a few of the newsroomies in the last couple of days. Tony seems busy, I guess maybe he is catching up from last week since he was out. I will not be at internship or at school because I will not be in town for the rest of the week. ComTech is taking a trip to Orlando to tour college campuses, a pirate dinner/show, and we will be going to a theme park. I am excited. I really need to get away so this would be good. I hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving and got great deals the day after Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home