Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Week of 11/06

A. I didn't get to go the first day of this week because I had a follow-up with the doctor. Hopefully I didn't miss much. I came in on the second and sat by myself for the most part. Everybody in the newsroom was not to come in until later that day because of election polls.Since they were going to be staying later than usual, they did not have to come in to work until about noon. It was okay here by myself because I already know what I was supposed to be working on and I know my own way around. So it wasn't bad at all. Brady took me to the Supervisor of Elections Office to watch the meeting about the close-call voting between the two school member candidates. It was quite interesting. I finished the article I was writing and posted another blog on The News Herald site. It's going pretty good at internship, now I just have to work on my school work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home