Monday, November 13, 2006

Week of 11/17

A. A slow Monday to start off an even slower week ahead. Everybody kind of just trickled in the news room. I waitied until Tony gave me another idea to write another article. I find myself always writing about something new. Once I've finished one I immediately jump onto another if I haven't started one yet. If I am writing an article that is not related to my new blog entry, then I end up working on two stories. I guess it's okay though, I have to be doing something while I am at my internship. I don't have to be here, but I prefer working here at the News Herald than being enslaved by my lovely ComTech teachers. My next article will be about Myspace, and so will a follow-up blog. A blog entry I am working on right now is going to be about the Innovations fair I attended and participated in down in Orlando.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home